Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

200th review



Well, Island of the Lost has received its two-hundredth review......




It has been a very steady seller since its release in New York in 2007 ... not that the publishers, Algonquin, seem to have noticed.  But anyway, I've been waiting for that review number to tick over from 199 to 200, and HERE IT IS!!!!

Excellent. 5starsJanuary 19, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Island of the Lost: Shipwrecked at the Edge of the World (Kindle Edition)
This book was written with style and compassion. I was completely engrossed in the descriptions of wildlife and flora and the day to day life of those 5 adventurers. Makes me want to go but with a good boat for escape.

2 comments:

Mark Hubbard said...

Congratulations Joan, and a lot of respect.

World of the Written Word said...

Thank you! Oddly enough, a small rush of reviews arrived on Amazon after I posted this. Maybe their robot woke up. I noticed today that it is now 207. Such fun to have such a steady seller, and thank you, Mark, for following my blog.