Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Smashwords Indie bestsellers

Smashwords eBook Bestsellers for Week of August 20, 2012

1. Wisdom by Amanda Hocking

2. The Dex-Files by Karina Halle

3. The Last Shaman by William Whitecloud

4. Bedding the Billionaire by Ruth Cardello

5. The Great Convergence by Joseph Lallo

6. Taken by Claire Farrell

7. Don’t Forget to Remember Me by Kahlen Aymes

8. Settling the Account by Shayne Parkinson

9. The Battle of Verril by Joseph Lallo

10. The Grey God by Lizzy Ford

As everyone may (or may not) know, Shayne Parkinson is a New Zealand Indie writer

2 comments:

Shayne Parkinson said...

Thank you for the mention! I'm in good company. :)

Shayne Parkinson said...

I'll briefly be closer to your part of the country soon! I'm coming to Wellington next month for research, visiting Archives, etc (as well as a field trip or two). Looking forward to it - too long since I've been in Wellington. I've never lived there, but my family did before I was born, so I've always felt a special link with the place.