Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Places I have been

Playing with words is fun
 

I have been in many places, but I've rarely been in Cahoots.

Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I’ve never been in Sane. Apparently they don't have an airport; you have to be driven there.

Some have made several trips there, thanks to friends, family and work. I live close so it's a short drive.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

And, sometimes I think I am in Vincible but life shows me I am not.

People keep telling me I'm in Denial but I'm positive I've never been there before!


So far, I haven't been in Continent; but my travel agent says I'll be going soon.

With thanks to Jenny Robin Jones

No comments: