Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

They Said It.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

--Steve Martin

"Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry."
-- Bill Cosby

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried before."
-- Mae West

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."
-- Mark Twain

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
-- Spike Milligan

"He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches."
-- George Bernard Shaw

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero





No comments: