Unsure which fonts to use when designing your book?
Here is a brilliant infographic from visual.y
The ten guides:
1. Know your font families
2. Combine a sans serif font with a serif font
3. Combine a serif font with a sans serif font
4. Combining two similar fonts is not cool
5. Contrast is the key
6. Stick to two fonts. Only go for three if you must
7. Don't mix different moods
8. Combine fonts of complementary moods and similar time eras.
9. Use different weights of fonts in the same family
10. There are fonts to be avoided. Hit the link to the infographic to see which ones.
From galleycat @ mediabistro.com