Britain's Oxford University Press has announced a number of new entries to its mammoth dictionary. Including "listicle," which is an internet article in the form of a numbered or bulleted list.
And here is the LISTICLE of the new terms and words, courtesy of The Telegraph:
• acquihire, n.: buying out a company primarily for the skills and expertise of its staff...
• adorbs, adj.: (informal) arousing great delight; cute or adorable
• air punch, n.: thrusting one’s clenched fist up into the air, typically as a gesture of triumph…
• amazeballs, adj.: (informal) very impressive, enjoyable, or attractive
• anti-vax, adj.: (US informal) opposed to vaccination
• Bank of Mum and Dad, phr.: (Brit. informal) a person’s parents regarded as source of financial assistance