The top line / overall winner award is the GOLD Award - followed by the EXCELLENCE Award. Winners of the GOLD and EXCELLENCE awards will be officially announced and awarded on the second day of APC 2013, during the Gala Dinner Ceremonies on Friday, July 12, 2013.
The Asian Publishing Awards recognizes best multimedia practices in magazine, book and corporate communications sectors.
For a full list of winners, click HERE
A sampling ....
CATEGORY 1: Best Cover Design
- Asian Geographic Magazines Pte Ltd – “Disease & Decay”
- C! Magazine Group – “Calibre (POCKET COMPLICATION)”
- MediaCorp Pte Ltd – “CPA Singapore Jan’13”
- Rogue Media Inc. – “Iza Calzado Cover – July 2012 issue”
- SPH Magazines Pte Ltd – “SilverKris Dec 12”
- Magazines Integrated Pte Ltd – “Fairy Tale Feasts”
- INK – “Bards of Burma”
- Rogue Media Inc. – “Rogue Magazine “House of Cards”
- INK – About Face
- C! Magazine Group – “F1 Dreams to reality Lotus and Marlon”
- L’ Officiel Thailand – “Mae Fah Luang (Queen Mother)”
- SPH Magazines Pte Ltd – “Female Brides LookBook 5”
- ABS-CBN Publishing Inc – “Pomp and Splendor” as seen in Metro
- Blu Inc Media Sdn Bhd – “Total Recall”
- Blu Inc Media Sdn Bhd – “WALK OF STYLE 2012”
- Expat Living Publications Pte Ltd – Expat Living November 2012
- Eastgate Publishing Corporation- “Of Party Animals, Wildlife, & History”
- INK- ” Scoot – Old School Thai”
About Asian Publishing Convention
The Asian Publishing Convention (APC) is an annual 2-day convention for magazine and online publishers, to be held on July 11 & 12, 2013. It completed its 5th cycle in Bangkok. APC travels across ASEAN: Kuala Lumpur (2007), Singapore (2008), Manila (2009), HCMC (2010), Bangkok (2011) and Kuala Lumpur (2012).
APC's program includes a combination of plenary and bootcamp sessions featuring widely recognized multimedia industry leaders and gurus from around the world, workshops and demonstrations on topic-specific innovations and up-to-date best multimedia publishing practices. In just two days, the delegates to APC 2013 will sharpen their skills, expand their thinking, increase their expertise and become inspired to achieve a higher level of excellence. Plus, they will experience a rare opportunity to network with fellow senior publishing professionals and solutions suppliers from all over the region.
The principal organizer of the APC is EXEDRA EVENTS, event management specialists. EXEDRA EVENTS organizers of the Asian Publishing Convention, the Asian Publishing Awards, the Hospital Management Asia and the Asian Hospital Management Awards. For more information, please visit http://publishingconvention.com.